Catcheye is an online advertising platform that allows advertisers to deliver their advertisements in a highly effective manner. Our ad delivery platform guarantees that each ad is viewed by unique and voluntary viewers. In return, they will earn Catcheye reward points which can be exchanged for cash and/or other prizes. Viewers are also required to answer 3 simple questions related to the ad being displayed, hence strengthening their impression and understanding of the message being conveyed.
In addition, Catcheye will donate to a charity organization (of the user’s choice) everytime an ad is viewed. Indirectly, this allows companies to fulfill their corporate social responsibilities while promoting their businesses.
- Advertisers upload ads;
- Advertisers formulate questions based on the ads;
- Advertisers decide how many unique users should view the ads;
- Advertisers can further specify the target audience by demographic segmentation;
- Catcheye may only display the ads to the intended target based on advertiser preferences.
- Users in Catcheye read the ads, answer the questions;
- Catcheye pays users with cash, and/or other rewards.
- You will receive reward points by viewing our ads, which can be converted into cash or other prizes.
- The more ads that you view, the higher your chance of winning our attractive monthly prizes such as jackpot, free gifts and more!
- Earn more reward points by inviting others to join Catcheye. They will become part of your network and contribute a portion of their points to you!
- With Catcheye's charity programme, you can even choose to associate yourself with a charity organization and raise fund for them by viewing ads.
Why Advertise with Us?
- You spend less but are assured definite and unique viewers;
- Your messages are guaranteed to be received by viewers;
- Catcheye's relevance ranking algorithm will analyze user's preferences and serves ads which are relevent and meaningful to them, thus increasing the effectiveness of your ad.
- Fulfill corporate social responsibility by making indirect donations to charity.